That was Justine's response to, "How was school today?" Good sign!
She started preschool today. I was actually up and out of the shower by the time her alarm clock woke her up at 6:45am this morning. Tonight she told me that she likes to wake me up and for me not to get up first. What a funny girl.
Waylan met us at her school on his way home from work so we got to take her in together. AND we were there 5 minutes early! So many firsts in one day. After dropping her off we watched her through the one way window for a few minutes. She just looked around and took everything in. Her teacher showed her where the bathroom was and also where her place at the table was. There was only one teacher there for lots of kids, one of which was having a complete meltdown! The other teacher was late from taking her child to school. After making sure she would fbe fine we left and I was at work by 8:30am like normal people.
Turned out to be a long day for me as I didn't get home until after 8:00pm tonight. It's after 10pm now and I have yet to eat dinner.
I know you won't believe this but I have NO pictures of her first day of school. I left the camera at home. Oh well, there is always Wednesday which is her next day at preschool. She starts Parent's Day Out next Tuesday so combined she'll be in school every day. Now we just have to know what day it is when we wake up.
And the cool part...her school has video monitoring so we got to keep an eye on her all day. Even my mom took part in the spying! I loved being able to watch her.
Well, time for a sandwich and bedtime. It's been a long day.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm still in shock over the camera...you forgetting it....oh well, I keep forgetting my lunch!! It's those early mornings, you know?
Post a Comment