Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Second Day of School

And this time I have pictures:



This is one of her teachers. I don't remember her name though; it was unusual.She is still loving school. And I am loving the internet video monitoring!! I know exactly what she is doing all day long.

Although my to do list is still long I've been able to get a ton done at work this week. I got into a cleaning mood at church today so my desk has a new look to it. In fact you can see most of the desk top...it's fabulous.

Say a prayer for a little boy who is almost 2. I won't say his name because he is a foster child in another home of a friend of mine. She was placed with him today. When he was removed he was covered in feces, slept on a mattress on the floor and his "toys" were his dirty diapers. He doesn't speak, is scared of the bathtub (his at home was full of black water) and won't eat food unless you eat it first so he knows it doesn't have poop on it. My friend said he was even scared of the camera. He has a long way to go. I know my friend Heather is the perfect person to get him there. She is awesome. Please pray for him and for my friend and her family who are fostering him.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Bless his heart. That makes me so sad, but Heather will love him and nurture him and that makes me so glad! I pray that those parents don't get him back!! How sad that must be for any child to live through that. :(

Justine, little school girl!! She's precious.