Wednesday, July 30, 2008
3 Year Old Well Child Stats
We had Justine's check up today. She did very well. For the first time she let the doc look into her mouth voluntarily. She weighed 32 pounds. Her height is 75% which used to be 90%. Her weight is 50% which is where it's been all along. Her vision is 20/20. Her spine is straight. The doc was so happy to hear that she was 100% potty trained (even at night). The doc was very happy with her and couldn't believe it had been 3 years since she first saw her. She asked if she could ride a tricycle (nope-guess we'll be working on that some more), does she know her colors (yep-all of them), is she paci free (of course) and can we understand 75% of her words (I understand 99%, everyone else about 75%). She asked if she eats well (no way!). Her response was, "oh, the toddler diet, huh?" She didn't seem worried so neither will I when we sit down to eat and she doesn't eat a thing. I suppose she will eat when she's hungry. She knows her ABC's and can count to 12 (followed by 14, 14, 14...). But then when we were leaving she counted to 13 in the waiting room. Had to prove me wrong. All in all, she is on track and doing good. She told us by age 4 she should be able to write her name and tie a shoe. And she'll get her next set of shots at 4...today was a shot free day! Good job Justine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Justine, you are so awesome! You looked gi-normous on your birthday pictures. You look like such a young lady now!
Heather
Wow. Josh can't count to 12 I don't think and I know he can't tie a shoe.......Justine proves girls are smarter than boys!
Post a Comment