Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quote from the Queen

Justine: "I have super powers!"
Mommy: "You do? Where did you get super powers?"
Justine: "At school."
Mommy: "At school? You got super powers at school?"
Justine: "Yea. I got power at school."

Where does this stuff come from?

Here's another one.
Scene: Hershey (the dog) helps herself to Justine's dinner which is on the table cooling off as I typed the above quote.
Mommy: Gives Hershey a swat on her back end for taking Justine's food.
Justine: "You can't hurt Hershey's boo boo!"
Mommy: "Her boo boo is gone; I didn't hurt her."
Justine: (arms crossed) "You can't give Hershey a 'pankin. You hurt yours finger!"

No worries...No dogs, children or adults were hurt during the making of this evenings events.

2 comments:

Bones said...

Quotes from the Queen make a bad day GRrrrreat!

Marla said...

When I picked Josh up from my mom's house he told me he had super powers too! I wonder what else those 2 came up with yesterday!