Wednesday, July 30, 2008
My plan was a bust
Justine just so happened to sleep a little longer today but not because of the new alarm clock. She came into my room this morning to tell me the princess songs weren't on yet. My suggestion to go back to bed and wait on the princess songs was not taken. She got in my bed but just talked and was a wiggle worm. We eventually just got up. I won't give up though...we will try again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Have you thought about putting thicker curtains in her room to block out the sun? I actually put a dark curtain behind the pretty pink curtain in Samantha's room, just so she wouldn't rise with the sun on the days I didn't have to. It worked on her.........
As Annie sings, "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow!!
Hope she lets you sleep in in the morning...:)
Post a Comment