

Justine has had "allergies" all week and I've been giving her Zyrtec. But today she has had several coughing fits. So I started giving her cough medicine today. After dinner she had a coughing fit that made me think she was going to throw up. Waylan listened to her heart and her lungs (nice having a paramedic in the house) and said her heart was beating fast. And she started wheezing so we broke out the purple monster from back in the day. Now we are going to attempt to get her to rest tonight. Pretty hard for her because she is a busy body. We girls are just basket cases.



3 comments:
Poor baby! My girls still have their nebulizer too. Not fun!! Theyn they act crazy afterwards...ha!
Have a good weekend and I hope Justine feels better as do you as well. :)
I'm having allergy problems right now too...and I have been using my inhaler frequently this week. The air right now must be horrible!
The look on Daddy's face says everything.
Praying for you Justine (and Mommy's butt and Daddy, too).
Post a Comment