Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ready for the next baby

Last summer we got ready for a baby expecting him to be here very quickly like Justine was. We waited 9 1/2 months for Nathan which meant all that I had washed was dusty by the time he came and I had to start over. I just finished washing all my laundry, including the last of what we had during Nathan. So this time I got smart. I have those Big Bag Ziplocks and filled one with all I would need to get through the first 24 hours. Blankets, swaddlers, bath towel & wash cloth, bassinet sheet, onsies, sleepers, gowns, socks, paci's, bottles, diapers, bibs, and burp rags. Of course this only makes me ready for a newborn because that's the size clothes that are all washed. Watch us get a 9 month old. I'm trying at least. Maybe I'll make a 3-6 month old bag and a 6-9 month old bag?? We'll see how things go. I'm ready for another one though.

3 comments:

Bones said...

As always, you are a woman whose feet I need to sit at and learn from. You ROCK!

How are you doing? I had a rough moment a couple of times this week...this afternoon driving home listening to worship music I started thinking of all I can be thankful for...and came across Jesse in my thoughts. And a picture I found in my van the other day took me "there." But God knows.

Love ya, girl.

Melissa said...

I am praying. :)

Marla said...

You have to be the most organized mom EVER.