Friday, March 21, 2008

Ballet: Take 2

Justine had her 2nd ballet class night and boy what a difference a week makes. She did awesome! I was so proud of my little ballerina. As soon as we walked in the door she walked right to the center of the room and was ready to go. She did EVERYTHING her teacher told her. She even did the most beautiful arabesque. They did a dance to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Not only did she follow along with the dance but she sang too. What a talented little 2 year old I have. I loved every minute of it!

Baby front update...we still don't have word on Dimitrios. On Wednesday Justine told me that bubba was born. Not quite sure where that came from. She also said she will share her dog with him. (She is referencing a dog that actually belongs to Bubba but she thinks it's hers.) On Thursday we got a call for a baby who had been abandoned. My heart leaped when I heard, "I have a baby for you" then dropped when she realized it was a girl and not a boy. I requested she call me back with my boy!

Easter has lasted forever it seems. It started a couple of weeks ago with an Easter egg hunt at church, then another at school. Today we colored eggs and tomorrow we are hunting eggs with Waylan's family. Unfortunately Waylan has worked every time there has been an egg hunt so he is relying on pictures. Of course all those pictures are on our dropshots page.

No comments: