1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
I'm sure this isn't going to be very interesting but here goes. Sorry if any of this is repeated from a prior entry.
- Don't touch my neck....I can't stand it!
- Don't mess with my place setting. I will put everything back the way I had it (even if I didn't see you mess with it).
- I can't wash dishes without rubber gloves. AND I have to put the right glove on first.
- I get a second wind about 10pm-ish and can stay up forever. But very much not a morning person...late all the time!
- I have 2 step brothers who, even though my dad is no longer married to their mom, they are still my step brothers. I'll let you chew on that one for a while.
- I don't like wearing shoes which is why you will find them all over my house. I just kick them off wherever I am when I don't feel like wearing them anymore. I even do it when working at church so if you come in to see my bare feet...oh well.
- I can't sing worth a flip but I will sing for my sweet Justine who seems to love it. Otherwise, if there isn't enough background noise to drown out my singing you won't hear me singing.
- I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Friends but still TIVO it every day and watch every single one!
Well, only one of my blogging friends has not been tagged...so Heather, you're it!



1 comment:
I must have the same problem with shoes. That is the first thing I do when I walk into the house is kick my shoes off!
Post a Comment