Monday, September 17, 2007

Close Call - Baby Oscar

To get right to the punch we almost had 2 month old Baby Oscar today. We pondered and discussed because we prefer a newborn but decided to take him anyway. So I called the agency back to get more information and when she told me he was in a shelter it broke my heart and I just couldn't say no after that. So I gave the green light. About an hour and a half later the phone rang and I was expecting to get the details for placement but instead was told someone else received him instead of us. So back to the drawing board and waiting once again for the phone to ring. I must say this helped me to know that I need to answer right away and not ponder and call back. I also learned that Waylan was right...I need to clean the house! It's a wreck today. I was working at home so my desk was covered in papers. And because I was working at home today we brought down a plethora of toys from the play room and they were strung from one end of the house to the other. Surprisingly I'm not upset over it. Yes it would have been nice to have a little bundle in the bassinet tonight but our time is coming. God has the perfect placement and maybe He just needs me to clean house first!

1 comment:

Woody said...

MAN!!!! I'm praying for God's perfect time...:)