Sunday, September 23, 2007
Gettin' some church up in here!
I just had to stop and blog about Justine (I know, surprise-surprise). I'm so glad that she is getting exposed to God at her early age. She is in a real Sunday School class now instead of just the nursery and when I picked her up today she said first thing, "my Bible at my home." I confirmed what she said was true. Mrs. Lorri must have discussed Bibles during Sunday School today. Very cool. She is also in Puggles this year which is the Awana class for 2 year olds. She requests over and over to sing the Puggles song. Well she apparently went to bed with church on the brain (pretty awesome I must say). A few minutes after I put her down she was crying. So I went upstairs to see what she wanted and she said she wanted her Bible in her bed. It's usually a Dora book being requested so this was a change. She went to the table in the playroom, got her Bible and returned to bed. Then she referred to the Puggles song as she sang in a whispered voice, "Pug-gles, Pug-gles." She's just too cute. In the past 3 weeks at Puggles she has learned that God made light, the sky and clouds, and the trees and fruit. Oh, and one more thing. We pray every night before bed. I'm the one actually praying but she will sometimes copy what I'm saying. Well, last night she interjected her own prayer. She prayed for her Granny and Pawpaw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's so awesome how God allows little children to see his love at such an early age!!
Oh, how sweet. You will have to tell Lorri about this because I know it will make her happy!
Lorri does such a good job in that two year old class and I love for people to tell her!
And you're doing great in Puggles. Samantha is loving it and she was so proud of her picture when we hung it on the refrigerator tonight!
Justine, you just made my day! How INCREDIBLY SWEET! Wouldn't it be awesome of we were that easily inspired to just take up the Word, take up teaching and embrace it with passion? You are an inspiration, Justine.
Post a Comment