Thursday, May 24, 2007

Weirdos

Ok...Cari made me do it. My good friend Cari posted a list of things that make her a weirdo on her blog and challenged me to do the same. So here goes...
  • I MUST wear rubber gloves when doing dishes. That doesn't necessarily make me a weirdo but having to put the right glove on first does.
  • I can't stand to have any part of my placing setting moved while I'm eating. And if you are eating near me...don't put your stuff in my space. And if you do choose to mess with my stuff I will put it back exactly like it was (whether I witnessed you moving it or not--I just know!)
  • Don't touch my neck. Don't know why...just don't do it. (Waylan loves to mess with this one.)
  • I'm addicted to blankets. If you know me at all you know I'm ALWAYS cold. But even if I'm not, I like to snuggle with a blanket when watching TV.
  • I couldn't think of another one so I asked Waylan what makes me a weirdo. After laughing he said, "you burp." I must add that I can burp better than most men. Yes, Waylan is jealous.

Allright Cari...there you go. Do you know me better now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You crack me up! I especially love the one about the rubber gloves! :) Thanks for humoring me!