Well, we are half way to the weekend...yea! We have 4 weekends between now and the move so I guess we can officially start the countdown. We close on the house 4 weeks from tomorrow. I will start the packing process (again!) this weekend. I'll be so glad when this is all over. If you're free on March 31 pencil us in and bring your truck! Assuming everything stays on schedule that should be the biggest moving day. I'm calling all muscles because I am lacking in that area for sure. I stopped by the house today and we now have interior doors, trimwork and baseboards. Also, the cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms were installed today. The walls were textured yesterday and the garage door installed last Friday.
We made it through a day with no tantrums from Justine! She stayed with her sitter today and she is always a perfect angel for her. She also eats all her food for her. What am I doing wrong? Her sitter has a daughter Justine's age and they are becoming buddy buddy. Both Monday and today when we were on our way to drop off Justine I asked her if she wanted to go play with Samantha and her response was, "yes". So cute! I taught Justine how to play patty cake today. She even did the hand motions for "roll em up, roll em up". I'll try to get it on video in the next few days and post it on dropshots. The next time you see Justine ask her to "beep-beep" her nose (or your nose). That's a new trick too.
Off to do the dishes...
Cindy
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment