Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Construction moving on to the next phase...

We received a call today from the builder and they are ready for the pre-sheetrock walk thru! We are scheduled for Thursday morning. Because of our visit to the house last Sunday we have already started our repair list for them. I'm sure they will be so pleased to know we are on top of things.

As usual...Justine just amazes me every day. I took the dogs to the groomer this morning on the way to preschool. Justine waited in the car and when I got back she asked, "where dogs?". I explained they were getting baths and haircuts. Then, much to my amazement, she didn't forget about the dogs. When I picked her up at school (5 1/2 hours and much activity later) she kept saying, "dog, dog". I guess she was reminding me that we needed to pick them up on the way home. Later on this evening she played copy cat. I sat down on the couch, put a throw pillow on my lap followed by a magazine to read. Up comes Justine to the couch, she put a throw pillow on her lap followed by a magazine read (Fisher Price might I add!). How can someone so young know so much?

Waylan pulled a nice stunt at work today. He was the ambulance driver and he pulled up to an accident and they began working away. Then someone asked, "where's the box?" (aka ambulance). It was rolling down the street!!! He forgot to put it in park. Luckily for him it managed to "drive" itself straight not hitting the cars along both sides of the road. He just might get a talking to for that one. To his credit he did put the emergency brake on but it apparently didn't do much good.

That's all for now. Happy early Valentine's Day!

Cindy

No comments: