Well, we primarily use dropshots to communicate what is going on in Justine's world but I decided we needed a place to share what is happening with the rest of the family as well as when there aren't any pictures to tell the story. So as a result I have decided to enter the world of blogging. Do I know what I'm doing??? Not really so we'll just learn as we go.
I must share how much of a cutie pie our sweet Justine is. She saw Grampa McCarty today and got so excited she couldn't contain herself. She ran to him with arms flying and "words" flying (although I can't translate because I have NO IDEA what she was saying). I do know she was very excited to see him. She also met her Great Uncle Jim today (Grampa McCarty's brother) for the first time and even said "Jim".
She is learning more and more every day. A couple of days ago we asked Justine to go to bed and off she went to her room. We couldn't believe that we didn't have to take her in there. Of course, she is still in a crib so we followed behind her and tucked her in. Then she followed with 'night Mama, night Dada'. Did I say she's a cutie? We just love her to death. What a blessing she is to us!
We took a long visit to the new house today. Probably the longest we've spent there to date. The plumbing and electrical is complete (or at least appears to be complete) so we took pictures and video of EVERY wall. If we ever need to know what is on the other side of the sheetrock...well, now we will know. We still need to have the security system, cable, and phone lines installed so I'm sure we will take more pictures when that is done. Our set closing date is March 29...but we'll see. I would be elated to move in on schedule but I don't want to close until everything that needs fixed is fixed.
Well, that's all for my first blog. More later...it's time to watch Desperate Housewives.
Cindy
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment