Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quote from the Queen

Lizzy and Titus are coming over today and Justine is excited about being able to play with Titus. And she somehow manages to work Carson, her Children's Lighthouse 'boyfriend', into many conversations. Here is how this conversation went:

Justine: "Titus gonna play all night and his mommy leave without him?"
Mommy: "No, his mommy won't leave without him. You're too young for a sleep over. And besides that you can't have sleep overs with boys. Only girls."
Justine: "But Carson my friend and he can have a sleep over."
Mommy: "Nope. Carson is a boy too. No sleep overs with boys."

I've got my work cut out for me with this chick!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL, that is too cute. Have a fun day!

cmchrisk said...

ha ha.... that is too funny! I agree with you about work cut out, but I have a sneaky feeling that Waylan will take care of any boys in the future if need be!