Sunday, December 28, 2008
It's a Poop Factory...
...and I'm the janitor! Poor Justine. I feel like we are in potty training mode again. A side effect of one of her meds is diarrhea. What a joy! NOT!! {If you can't handle poop stories stop reading now.} It wouldn't be so bad if she knew when it was coming. Today she was upstairs in the playroom while I was downstairs feeding Ethan. I hear, "MOMMY!" I finish feeding Ethan then go upstairs to find her in the bathroom, no clothing from the waist down. She was at the sink attempting to clean out her dirty underwear the way Mommy does it. She was proud of it too! But she had poop all down her leg, on the rug, on the floor, on the toilet seat...I think that's all. I put her in the tub to clean her up then made her leave the bathroom while I cleaned up everything else. While I was doing that Ethan decided it was time for #2 in his diaper. I'm going on strike! I've had enough poop for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I am so sorry. I am NOT a poop fan at all. I wish you a poopless tomorrow. Well, not entirely poopless because that causes tummy aches, but you know what I mean. I wish good poop health to all!
Since we are so openly speaking of poop, I'd rather have infant poop anyday over toddler poop. Sorry to hear she is feeling so bad. Lyn
Oh man I am so sorry. If you need anything, let me know. I can come over if you need me too. Get well soon Justine!
Awww, poor Justine! How sweet that she tried to clean it up herself. Bless her little heart!!!
Poor baby...I hope that she is feeling better now.
Poor thing. Put a pull-up on her...that would help the clean up!
Post a Comment