Sunday, November 30, 2008

Procrastination

I am the world's worst procrastinator! As foster parents we have to have 30 hours each of training every year. Some hours we get through required courses at the agency. Others we have to get on our own. It's the "on our own" part that gets me everytime. This year the agency gave an incentive to complete hours early (by Nov 30). Uh, that's today!!! For 2 months I've been telling myself I need to get my hours done. So we logged 36 training credit hours today!!! That would be called a marathon I believe. I have to say it's good stuff and now I need to go back and reread everything with some true comprehension in mind. It will all make me a better parent. But I am glad to report that I have a little bonus coming my way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you were able to get through the hours and with all the sickness around you! Way to go!

Melissa said...

Good for you! YOu Rock!

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

Good job Cindy!

You've been tagged see my blog!!