O, the Wiggles. When Justine was less than a year old I was going through Target's book section looking for some books for her. The Wiggles were playing on the TV screen and she started laughing her head off. I had never heard of The Wiggles at the time but I just had to buy the DVD because she seemed to enjoy it so much. Well, in the last few years she hasn't spent much time watching the DVD until recently. For about the last 2 weeks now she MUST watch The Wiggles EVERY TIME we are in the car. And many times she brings the cd inside to watch it inside too. I'm about all Wiggled out at this point but she is going strong!Ethan is a growing boy. We have his 2 month check up tomorrow and I can't wait to know his stats! I just finished cleaning out his dresser and closet. I packed up all the 0-3 month clothes and brought out the 3-6 month clothes instead. I had a ton more 0-3, mostly summer, but think I still have enough 3-6 to get through the winter. I just need to get a hat and gloves for him.
Ethan has a court hearing tomorrow. I met with his attorney today. The purpose of the hearing is for CPS to update the court on the status of the case. Which is no family to be found so let's terminate. The attorney believed that the petition to terminate has actually been filed already which will put the end of the 60 day waiting period in January instead of February. After that 60 day wait is another 90 day wait. This will move us past the required 6 month waiting period from the date of placement. THEN we can adopt. So that puts the adoption in late spring. I'm sure it will be here before we know it but it seems far away.
We haven't decorated for Christmas yet. Our tree was tucked away in my scrapbook room behind a ton of boxes that we moved out of the storage unit so we could quit wasting money on a storage unit every month. Tons of boxes that I need to go through. I made some headway tonight but still have a long way to go. Hopefully we can get our decorations up before the weekend is over. I haven't even started my shopping yet! Boy do I have a lot to do!



1 comment:
Glad to hear that things are going well. We'll pray about tomorrow's court date.
Post a Comment