Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been tagged...twice!

I've been tagged by Jennifer and Marla to list 6 random things about myself. So here goes. A random list and a couple with a twist:

  1. My sister, who is not my step sister, is an only child. Confused yet?
  2. I have 2 step brothers. Their mother was married to my Dad. They are now divorced but they are still my step brothers. Confused even more?
  3. As a child I had stitches twice due to injury, both on my face. Just beautiful for a girl, I know. Only one of the scars is visible. The other is neatly hidden away in the outside corner of my eye! It's all fun and games until someone loses and eye!
  4. At one time, many years ago, I could kick my nose.
  5. I've lived in 2 houses on the same street.
  6. Don't ever mess with my place setting. I like it the way I like it and notice when it isn't the way I like it (i.e. somebody like your husband or siblings move your glass or twist your plate).

I'm supposed to tag 6 people I'll do my best as many have already been tagged. Heather F., Jessica S., Lyn, Stephanie...and that's a wrap.

Here are the rules for the tag:

Link to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules on the blog.

Write six random things about yourself

Tag six people @ the end of your post.

Let each person know they have been tagged.

Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Marla said...

Your family so confuses me. One time I had it all straight and now I've forgotten again.

Steph, Robert, Zach & Ashton said...

My post is up.