Monday, October 6, 2008
Stork # 3 has brought Baby Boy
I'm going to be quick because we have visitors...but Baby Boy is here. And that's his name. His mother snuck out of the hospital just a few hours after giving birth and never named him. No dad either. Mother had a hotel as her address and claimed to be here from Hurricane Ike. The CPS workers made jokes they were going to name him Ike. I don't think so. We do get to name him though which is cool but no name yet. Stay tuned. He is 7 lbs 15 oz and 21 inches long. He is so skinny! And this one is very white...no mistaking his race this time around. He has some sandy blond hair. We are being cautious not to assume he is a keeper but I will say it does look good. I'm not going to take the time to upload photos here because it was faster to send them to dropshots so you can check them there. www.dropshots.com/langfordcr. More later...back to the Grandpa's who are visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is so cute. I cannot imagine! Naming baby boy!?!?!?! How honkin' cool!
Can't wait to meet him! I like the name Grant by the way....cause if you do get to keep him, then it's like God granted you a new boy!! :)
He's adorable...I can't wait to meet him!! I'm praying God will make this one stick!!! What perfect timing with your best friend having a new baby and all!
I just read your blog and I'm so glad I did! I am so excited for you! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment