Sista...that's what my sister and I call each other. It's been an eventful year for my baby sister. She is almost 12 years younger than me. In the last year she has had a baby, gotten married and tomorrow she is moving to Oklahoma. But she's still my baby sister. Tomorrow is also her new husband Jared's birthday so tonight we got together for his birthday dinner at Outback Steakhouse. And sort of a going away of sorts as well. Jared seriously needs to have his steak cooked a little more next time...but that's a whole different topic. Jared is going to Oklahoma to be a mechanic for his grandfathers trucking company and taking my sister and neice with him which is the right thing to do I suppose. We don't see each other all that often now but I guess it just makes it harder because now if I want to see her I could and that is what will go away. I'll miss you sista!
Here are some pics from tonight:
Time to call the fire department! Jared's mom serving him his birthday cake.

Licking icing off the motorcycle. (He LOVES motorcycles by the way!)
Licking icing off the motorcycle. (He LOVES motorcycles by the way!)
Jackie and Daddy
Sweet Baby Graysin fast asleep



No comments:
Post a Comment