Wednesday, September 17, 2008
The Bully Kid
I guess there are bullies at every age...even 3 years old. On the way to school this morning Justine told me about Carson who kicks kids. I asked if he kicked her and she said no. I explained to her that kicking is not nice and that when she sees Carson kicking she needs to tell him that it's not nice and to say he is sorry. I also told her to always tell Ms. Shiwani if he ever kicks her. Well on the way home from school today she tells me that Carson bit her! She even showed me the teeth marks on her hand. I couldn't believe it. Didn't break the skin but clearly 2 marks on her hand. She said Carson put her hand in his mouth. I asked if she told her teacher and she said no. I'll be having a little chat with the teacher when we make it back on Friday to make sure she has her eye on him. This Carson kid needs to be nice and especially to my Justine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
rrrgghhhh!!!! That's the stuff that makes me really upset. They should have told you too.
Post a Comment