It's Monday and we leave tomorrow :-( It's been a great trip and I definately want to come back here again. After learning there was internet here I thought I would blog every night but not so much. Having too much fun to spend time on the computer (believe it or not). Right now Justine and Waylan are napping and everyone else is at the pool. I'm baking a cake for my step dad's birthday tomorrow so I thought I would blog while I wait for it to cook. He doesn't know we are having cake for him so he should be surprised.
So here is what we've done in a nutshell...swam in the ocean, played on the beach, collected shells, had mud fights, watched 'live' shells bury themselves in the sand, swam in the pool, played cards, gone fishing...or not (poor Waylan wanted to go out bay fishing on a boat and we tried and tried to find a place to go on Sunday but no one was going out), went to the Aquarium in Corpus instead, gone out to eat, gone shopping in town (everything is just too expensive!), doctored boo boos (my brother Eric sprained his wrist and my brother Brad got a strawberry on his leg--both trying to skimboard), played dominos, hung out with family we've not seen in years, Justine met cousins for the first time, taken lots of showers to rinse the sand, swept up lots of sand, sat in the hot tub, chilled and relaxed...I think I covered everything. Basically, we've had a lot of fun. Justine loves the water. I finally got some sun today. I had been wearing spf 30 and nothing. So today I used 15 and in a couple of hours I got some nice color. A nice change for this white body! Although I'm sure it will fade fast. Justine on the other hand...well her mexican heritage is shining through! I've been calling her Ms. Tan. Just makes me sick. I think my mom and my aunt are the really sunburned ones. Other than that we've done well with the spf.
I've taken SO many pictures I don't even know where to begin in choosing some to post. But I'll try to pull a few.
Hanging out in the pool: Being tossed:
Playing "ping pong" with cousins:
Being silly with cousin Maddie:
Playing 42 with family:Back to the beach and making sand castles:
"Surfing":Dolphins at the aquarium:
The dolphins were swimming on their backs alot:



1 comment:
I wish you could stay longer! It looks so fun!
Post a Comment