Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Early Rising

Well, looks like my early riser will be what gets me going come next week. We took the financial plunge and enrolled Justine in part time preschool. She will go 3 days a week and still attend Parent's Day Out 2 days a week. What that means for me is 5 days a week in the office. Being short 2 staff now has caused me to be so swamped so this is going to help me a lot. And for Justine it means real learning instead of hanging out in front of the TV all day while she repeatedly hears, "I'm working" from me. I'm looking forward to it. She wanted to stay and play after the tour today so I think she will like it too. We peeked in her class, she met one of her teachers and all the kids said hi to her. The "negative" is that in order to gain full benefit from the curriculum she needs to be at "school" at 8:00am. Oh man is that going to wear me out. That means up by about 6:30am. It's going to kill me. No more night owl from me after this weekend. But I suppose this is what the rest of the "working world" does so I should get on board.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Start going to bed early now. I am about to die from this week...ugh! Plus not feeling good either, but oh well, this too shall pass. Welcome to the world of early birds. I feel your pain! Congrats Justine on going to Pre-School, your a big girl!!

Jenn said...

I'll be feeling your pain as soon as I find a job!....Well, actually I'll be feeling your pain next week when Jarod has to be at school before 7:30am...ugh!

Marla said...

Gracie goes there too. Hopefully they aren't in the same class...she's the girl that says "what the crap". She's 4 though so shouldn't be in Justine's class.