Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Correction about Nathan's story
When CPS called yesterday I thought it was the grandmother he is now living with that hired the attorney. After talking with her this morning I was corrected. It was Nathan's dad's mother who lives up north somewhere who hired the attorney. She apparently didn't want to see yet another one of her son's children get taken away. She came in town to see Nathan after he was born only for him to be gone when she arrived. She must have some money to be able to pull strings so quickly. She got the grandmother he is living with to agree to help supervise his parents as they raise him. My prayer is that he will be in a loving family that cares for him, loves on him and provides for his every need (including spiritual!). If at any time he is not cared for properly I pray it will be made known to CPS who has already confirmed that we would be the first contact to take him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment