Saturday, May 3, 2008

Best Friends and Critters

Just a couple of quick things before I turn in.

First of all, on the way to the Raack's for a staff fellowship I had this sweet little conversation with Justine:

Justine: "Mommy."
Mommy: "What?"
Justine: "You my best friend."
Mommy: melts

And secondly, seems we've added an unwanted guest to our family. A few nights ago I could have sworn I heard something walking around between the floors of our house. I was talking to Marla online and we decided it was the wind. BUT, tonight I heard it again and so did Waylan and Justine. It's definately a critter of some sort with claws because you could hear them clicking on the ceiling as he walked around above our living room. Unfortunately there is no way to look into that area so I'm not sure what we will do. Justine said, "maybe Snickers did that." She also pointed to the "white thing" (the a/c vent in the ceiling) and said Snickers was in there.

Well, all have gone to bed, including the critter, and so must I.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We had a squirrel in our home last year...it would run and claw and make funny noises....it stayed there for a few months....nothing you can do unless you get a professional to seek it out. Hope it leaves soon. What a sweet conversation with Justine. She is precious.

Anonymous said...

creepy. very creepy.

Marla said...

What's the latest on Critter?