We went to Drive In Movie Night at the church and watched The Bee Movie tonight. Because this event is held outside it can't start until dark which means it started when Justine normally goes to bed. But it's Friday night so what the heck. Justine enjoyed herself as I expected she would. But then the unheard of happened. We got home about 10:20pm and before we could even close the door behind us she said, "Take me a bed Mom." I never thought I would hear those words from her mouth as this is the area she does some serious procrastinating in! But what did this great mom do? I took her to bed.
Goodnight!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Samantha said, "I wanna go to bed Mommy" as soon as we walked in the door. And then she started crying. Poor baby, she's pooped.
Sounds like your poor baby was pooped too. I'm glad you guys had a good time!
Where did you go? Ennis? Was it super duper fun? We should take the kiddos sometime.
Post a Comment