My sister has been at the hospital for a little over an hour now having contractions 5 minutes apart like clock work but not strong enough to be productive. She just finished walking around the hospital for an hour and is about to begin her second hour of walking. As a result she will either go into labor on her own...or not. If not they will break her water first thing in the morning. So it's almost time...I'm so anxious! I can't wait to meet Baby Graysin!
On a side note...I did my favorite thing this weekend. Yes, you guessed it...scrapbooking. I scrapped Friday night at our foster agency and all day Saturday with another foster mom and a friend of hers. I completed 20 layouts over all. I think I'm getting faster at this hobby.
Side note #2...about a week and a half ago we were submitted for 11 month old Jason. But no news on whether or not a family has been chosen. If we are to get him it's very likely he will be here to stay because there is no father in the picture and mom's rights are being terminated next month.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm praying. :)
Post a Comment