I called my in-laws this evening to let them know I would be headed their direction soon to pick up Justine and my father-in-law claimed he needed more time with his "pumpkin". Now I missed my little girl and could therefore feel his pain for missing her too. So I caved and she stayed another night. She'll have to wear jeans to church tomorrow but I suppose that isn't the end of the world.
So during another night of being a "free woman" I decided to put my newly organized scrapbook room to use. It was calling my name! I completed 6 pages tonight which is typically more than I normally complete at our monthly scrapbook night with more time. Go figure. And you'll be shocked to know that 4 of the pages were for Waylan's firefighter album and only 2 were for Justine's album. Although 1 of the 4 for Waylan did have sweet Justine's picture.
And it's off to bed to complete my weekend all to myself. I'm sure it will be years before this happens again. As much as I enjoyed it I will be glad when my family returns tomorrow!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment