In case you can't make out the note, it says, "For Momma. We Love You! Daddy & Justine" She is saying, "cheese" in that last pic. She was proud of the roses.
Justine was extra good today (which made up for a bit of disobedience in Puggles last night). She was in a great mood, never had a meltdown, helped me cook dinner for the first time, and went to bed without a fight. Must be all that great parenting (just kidding).
It seems she has entered into a new phase of vocabulary. I called home tonight from the grocery store and she answered (with Daddy's help of course). She never let me get a word in. She talked and talked...on and on. I seriously thought I called the wrong number. I honestly questioned whether or not that was my daughter on the other end of the conversation. The only words I made out were Mommy and shoe. There were tons more but she rambled SO quickly I had no clue what she said and neither did Waylan. It was so hilarious that I had to stop pushing my cart in the grocery store to stop and laugh until I had tears coming down my face. Waylan said she had been talking like that all day. I'm not sure what was moving faster, her brain or her tongue. There were even times she would repeat herself over and over and seem to be a bit frustrated because she couldn't get the words out quite right. She continued that way literally until we turned off the light at bedtime. Her last sentance, which I understood perfectly, was, "Mommy, I want my tent on my bed." Yes, every word! By the way, she was referring to the Dora tent her Aunt Jackie gave her for her birthday. It fits perfectly over her little toddler bed so she can sleep in her tent every night!



1 comment:
What a sweet daughter and hubby. The pics are great! Justine, the cook ....she is so cute looking at the spaghetti...lol.
Post a Comment