Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I'm loving this weather!
It's 8pm and about 75 degrees outside. Just gorgeous! Justine and I just returned home from taking a walk on what felt like a nice fall evening. My neighbor has pumpkins on her front porch and the sun is setting earlier and earlier lately. It's just about dark now. I love it when the seasons change; especially when we leave the 100+ degree temperatures. I'm also thankful that we got so much rain and a delay in those 100+ degree temperatures this summer. Now, I realize that the reality of it is that we are not done with 100 degree temps just yet but I sure did enjoy my walk tonight! Justine even asked for her covers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
two entries in two days. i am impressed. :) I'm loving this weather too. I turned my air conditioning off last night and opened the windows. it was awesome!
Post a Comment