Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Playdough Funeral


The pictures just about tell the story. I work at home a couple of days a week now and so I often need to find long term entertainment for Justine. Today it was playdough--she will play forever! However, when she plays with playdough she breaks it into the smallest pieces and then flings it all over the floor. Yes, she plays with playdough while strapped into her booster seat at the kitchen table so it's at least somewhat contained. I began to clean up the mess, attempting to save the playdough, but came to my senses quick and decided sweeping it up and throwing it away was best. Besides, there is more where that came from. Well, much to her dissappointment she walked in on me sweeping up the playdough and you would have thought her best friend died. She got down on the floor, screaming, "my playdough, my playdough...I want my pink playdough!". I tried to explain we had more but she wasn't listening. Just sobbing and mourning the loss of her pink playdough. I could have mopped the floor with the amount of tears she left behind on the floor.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is absolutely hilarious! Kids are so funny about their stuff!