Monday, September 14, 2009

Lovin' me some Picasa!

I've been using Picasa for a while to help me organize photos and flag them for printing for my scrapbooks. But I recently started using other features of this FREE program and I love it so much I had to share.

Here is a collage I did that I will print as an 8x10 for the page:




Love this one converted to black and white with just the red hat!


And this one where I blurred the background and saturated the color of the hat.













And his blue eyes look awesome in this one that is also color saturated.


And these were all 4x6 pics that I converted to a collage giving me 6 2x2 pics on one 4x6 photo. I'll crop after developing and get 6 for the price of 1 on my developing. And they'll all fit on 1 scrapbook page!
There is so much more you can do! If you're a scrapbooker, you've got to check out Picasa!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: