For those who know me well you know that I am not a morning person--at all! And neither is Waylan. But for some reason God found it funny to give us 2 children who are early risers and 2 dogs who prefer to venture outside at the crack of dawn. He does have a sense of humor!
This morning was no exception. Every Friday night when I go to bed I hope that THIS will be the Saturday they decide to sleep past the sunrise. And like every Saturday morning, I'm disappointed.
So my new plan, for Little Man anyway, is to get a darkening curtain for his room. I did this for Justine a while back and I think it helped some. Although she seems to make her way down to my room at some point during the night almost every night. Right now, Ethan's room only has the blinds and no window treatment at all. Pray it will improve the sleeping habits and not prove that he has an internal alarm clock that will get him up no matter what!
As for the dogs, well, we need a doggie door!
~Yawn!~
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment