Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scrapbook Room Makeover Pics

My dad came over today and worked hard on my scrapbook room. I wasn't all that much help considering I was also entertaining Justine and trying to keep her out of my dad's way. Then I had to leave to take Ethan to the ER (that's another blog entry). Before he came I painted the room. Melissa came over New Year's Day to help me paint. Thank goodness because I wouldn't have finished that in a day without her. Here are some pics of the process.
Believe it or not, this is cleaned out!


Painting well under way.


Painting complete.

Dad arrives and we begin unloaded pieces.
Dad working hard.

Besides adding open shelving to the walls this is done. The left side.

Also needs shelving, the right side.
More of the right side.
Big picture.

Now I have to go through all my stuff, organize it and find it's permanent home. As much as I want to get started on that in the midnight hour....I'm pooped and can't handle it. I'm headed to bed!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks awesome! Your Dad is good and quick to get that all done in a day. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am glad your dad did it, that would have taken me at least a week.

cmchrisk said...

Looks great! Except it only looks like a one-butt room.... Where are your friends suppose to scrap?

The Langfords said...

It's actually a two-butt room...just need another chair. But there is also room to set up a couple of tables.

Jenn said...

Wow, that looks great! Could you send your dad over to my house...I have a couple of projects for him..lol!

Ethan went to the ER?!!!! Is everything ok?