Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Army Crawl?

On Tuesday Ethan worked his way 1/2 way across his blanket doing what I think is the army crawl. Justine never army crawled so I hope I'm identifying this correctly. Today I got him on video for proof and confirmation. You guys can tell me if this is in fact an army crawl or not. It's become the norm for little man to be an overachiever so I suppose I need to be on my toes at all times. I'm not sure when a child is supposed to attempt an army crawl so I'll let Lyn tell us. I doubt it's 15 weeks old.


It takes him a bit to get started so stay tuned.

3 comments:

cmchrisk said...

what a great job! And look out world. Ethan is on his way! Preston was doing stuff like this, timothy later

Jenn said...

What a smart boy!!!! I'd say that is the beginning stage of the army crawl. I think the normal age to crawl is six months but my Adam started crawling when he was around Ethan's age. I enjoyed seeing Ethan crawl...thanks for sharing!

Bones said...

Girl, he is amazing. You better watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see a "go-getter" in your future!