Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Bloody Nose
Justine has had a few nose bleeds in the past but today took the cake. She had one during the night, one at school that sent her home and another one just after I put new sheets on her bed and tucked her in. So then I had to pull out MORE sheets. Her bed is so mismatched right now. She has a colorful daisies fitted sheet, a navy blue flat sheet and a princess pink bedspread. She's down from 4 pillows to 2. And I've been scrubbing blood out of everything. Oh why did God make blood to stain so easily??? I already talked to the nurse today. I did some things she told me to do at bed time and 3 minutes later another bleed so I don't know that it helped at all! I'll be calling back in the moring and most likely making a little trip to the doctor's office. She is also coughing so what the heck. Pray she gets better! We have Christmas traveling plans this weekend and I would hate for her to be sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh no!! I can't stand nosebleeds. Is it because of the dryness in the air in the house? I have heard of a lot of people using humidifiers.
PS: I deleted my first post because of a misspelled word.
Poor Justine...I will definitely be praying for her! I get nose bleeds due to my sinuses sometimes when the weather changes....it dries my nose out and causes bleeding. Hopefully that's all it is with her too.
And aren't beds supposed to be mismatched?...that's what my kids think anyways!
Hydrogen peroxide takens blood right out. Just pour, then blot. Is that a nurse thing? I hope she's feeling better soon. It's no fun to have a sick little one, and didn't she just have the barf bug?!
Post a Comment