I was getting Ethan ready for bed tonight and Justine was laying next to him. I told Ethan to say, "night-night Sister" and he cooed while looking right at her. Of course she loved it! I then referred to her as 'sis' and she corrected me. "I not sis, I sister!" So then I asked if she wanted to be called sister or sissy and she chose sissy with excitement. Ethan cooed at her and played with her hair and her face. It was SO cute!
I've been promising updates and pictures from the pumpkin patch, fall fest and Halloween. I'll get to it eventually. I just have time for the quick posts lately. And the pics are still on my camera.
An Ethan Tidbit: He is going bald from the front working backwards. It's so funny. He's bald all the way to where the back of his head starts. He's got cradle cap too which is not so funny.
A Justine Tidbit: She was telling me about Spy Kids (her Children's Church class with Ms. Lorri). She was explaining to me about how you are supposed to share and be nice so Jesus can be in your heart. Of course this makes Jesus sound like he is conditional but she's only 3 so I'm sure we'll get that cleared up. It's still so cute!
A Waylan Tidbit: He shot himself a nice buck this weekend so he is Mr. Happy!
And me...I'm going to bed and it's not after midnight yet! Yea for me!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How sweet! I'm so happy that you have Ethan in your life now to add to sweet Justine!
I am thrilled to hear her talking about the children's church curriculum too! Paul and I were so excited when we realized there was a curriculum like that for the little ones too so it's good to see that it is working (well, at least introducing them to Jesus anyway).
Have a great night's sleep!!!
So what did W do with his buck? If he is like my brother he cuts them up in the kitchen and has deer meat stocked in the freezer for the winter. I so used to love skinning deer.
Post a Comment