Friday, October 17, 2008
Poor Baby
My sweet boy isn't feeling so sweet right now. He was up just about every hour last night with a tummy ache. He would just eat about an ounce or less so of course an hour later he was hungry. The endless cycle of, "Cry because I'm hungry, eat a little (snack is more like it), then cry cause my tummy hurts and stop eating." Repeat. He has been that way throughout the day today as well. I stopped and got some Mylicon this morning and it seems to help a little. We have a doc appt on Monday so I'll ask about changing formula. This is all too familiar to what Justine went through and she ended up on soy formula. Waylan is on duty so he went to work with me. This meant I had many interruptions today and wasn't able to finish all my work. So, here I am, sleep deprived from last night, hungry because I didn't have time to eat tonight and still have work to do before I can go to bed! And it's almost 11pm! To top it off Ethan also has a runny nose so I've been suctioning and he doesn't like that AT ALL! I think he is FINALLY asleep so I'm going to make a sandwich and finish my work then hit the sack. If there are any readers from Flower Mound--don't call 911 tonight so my husband can get some sleep and allow me to take a nap in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Poor Ethan! I hope he gets to feeling better real soon.
And poor you! I SO remember those sleep deprived times. That's the only part of having a newborn that I don't miss!!!
I am SO sorry. I was just thinking about you and thinking, "hmmm. he's two weeks old! The filter comes off! I wonder how he is."
I hope you get rest, girl!
Post a Comment