We got him out and about today (no lectures please). The Flower Mound Fire Department had an Open House. Waylan was on duty and working the Open House so we all went out to see him and all the festivities. I kept him inside the firehouse most of the time. He did well. Here are some pictures.
Ethan's One Week Old Picture
Waylan and his crew using the Jaws of Life on a car.
(Just a demonstration)
Attending the Fire Saftey Class.
The guys got a call and had to go. That's Waylan getting in the engine.
Stump free...yea!!



3 comments:
I swear he has Waylan's coloring!
He's adoreable.....Day 4 of Hannah praying for you guys...Love the new layout.....I got one too....Hello little Ethan and Justine!!!
What a cutie! His eyes are looking better, looks like the swelling has gone down! And what a cute litte belly button he has. I agree with Heather, he looks just like Waylan's boy!
Post a Comment