Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Little Dancer

I mentioned in a prior blog about Justine dancing along to Dancing with the Stars and how I needed to get it on video. She won't let me watch her when she dances or sings so I wasn't sure I could pull it off. Well, I did. But not with Dancing with the Stars. Instead I got her dancing along to The 12 Dancing Barbies. She got this movie for being a great big sister and LOVES it. She MUST dance along. As far as I know I don't think she ever realized I was taping. But here you go...my little dancer! There is one catch. Because I apparently didn't have my head on straight you can't either. I recorded this with my camera in portrait position. And I can't rotate a video so you'll have to turn your head sideways to watch. Sorry...I'm a dork. But Justine is still cute anyway.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a cute little ballerina!!!