Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

It's official...we have named the little man.

His name is Ethan.

Just a first name for now and in the event we get to adopt him we will give him the family middle name.

As I was building up the excitement and preparing Justine to hear his name Ethan got a grin on his face. It was as if he new his name was about to roll off my tongue. Of course it was gas but the timing was great!
He has had his name all of 20 minutes at this point and Justine has called him Nathan as much as she has called him Ethan. So this could be tricky. And she can't make the 'th' sound so his name comes out Esan. Oh well. At least he has a name!

2 comments:

Bones said...

ETHAN! I LOVE IT!

We love you, Ethan!

Melissa said...

Well, hello little Ethan. So nice to meet you. I love you and you are being prayed for each and every day by the Stephens Family. See you again soon.