Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Court Hearing Update

I heard from the attorney today who informed me that CPS served a couple they believed to be Ethan's parents. They showed up to court yesterday and informed the judge they were NOT Ethan's parents and that they had the wrong people. Point for the Langfords! Another status hearing has been set for Dec 5. If by then no parents have been found then they will set another court date 2 months later where they will terminate the parent's rights. So things look good for us and I pray they continue this way! It would still be April before we could adopt because he has to be in care a minimum of 6 months.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Whoohoo!!! Praying every day. :)

The Spears' said...

How nice would it be to have another easy one. Two easy ones...that sure doesn't happen very often! I certainly hope it goes your way.

Bones said...

I'm just amazed at God's providence.

Jenn said...

Yeah...I'll keep praying!!!