...and join us in our meeting with CPS and our agency. I won't bore you with all the details of this afternoons meeting but instead will only give the highlights of what is most important.
The Agency Caseworker: "So what is the permancy plan for this case?"
CPS Caseworker: "Adoption!"
And next are ear to ear grins from the Langford's!
Additionally, we learned mom came by ambulance to the hospital and apparently gave a fake name. So the only options for Ethan leaving us would be if mom changed her mind and contacted CPS on her own. At which time we were told the judge in his case will YELL at her! And for her to get him back would be a LONG road. Or, a relative who knew she was pregnant could contact CPS looking for him. Of course that could happen at any time but it's been over 3 weeks and nothing yet so we are hopeful it won't happen at all.
Please continue to pray. Things look great!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So does this mean you are in the pilot project?????? How is that, if so?
SO HONKIN' COOL! I know the wait was hideously long, Cindy, but I have a feeling when you look in his eyes, you feel like it was worth the long wait.
I am so happy for you. And proud of you for not giving up!
Heather
YEAH!!!!!!! I will definitely keep praying. Definitely sounds like wonderful news today!!!
Post a Comment