Friday, October 24, 2008

3 Things Revealed

Gotcha! Well, almost all of you. The correct answer to what 3 things are babies Ethan's age doing is sneeze, hiccup and pass gas. Kudos if you got it right! Comment if you did so we know who you are.

I have to admit I may have a new addiction. I signed up on Facebook. Boy! I had no idea how many people are in Facebook world. All you Facebook friends have been holding out on me! It's pretty cool...I've found (or have been found by) church friends, highschool friends, college friends and family. My mom even signed up today. It's a pretty cool way to see what people are up to. Now if I can just get it all figured out.

We have a fun weekend ahead. Saturday we are going to a Fall Festival at my dad's work. I know Justine will have a blast. I'm looking forward to taking a tour of my dad's offices because I've never been inside before. Then on Sunday Justine is singing in the Children's Choir for church. I've been trying to get her pumped up about it and also making sure she knows she will be on the stage like Mr. Paul. I have a feeling she will chicken out but we'll see. I'll be recording it because Waylan is working and will miss it. I'll post it here. The tough part is that we have to be there at 9:40 for a sound check. I think I'll aim for 9am and maybe I'll be there on time! Then Sunday night we are releasing early from Awana to have the Awana Fall Party. Hot dogs and bounce houses. Justine will be worn out by Sunday night I'm sure.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I was one of the 2....Hooray! Have fun this weekend..can't wait to see pics.

Marla said...

I wasn't one of the 2. I thin I said eat, poop, pass gas!!