Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's on your TIVO?

With all the new shows starting this week I had to update my season pass list on my TIVO. I could give a complete rundown but I'll save you from that. I'll just cover my shows and leave Justine and Waylan's shows to be a mystery. Here are mine:
  • Friends reruns (I know, I know...they just haven't gotten old yet!)
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Private Practice
  • Biggest Loser
  • Jon and Kate Plus 8
  • Dancing with the Stars (in honor of Cody-see Marla's blog)
  • 90210 (the new generation)
  • The Locator (a new show where a guy reunites people with their birth families)
  • Supernanny
  • American Idol (when it returns in January)
  • And not currently but I tend to watch the Bachelor/ette shows too

Ok, I didn't realize until just now that I WATCH WAY TOO MUCH TV! No wonder I stay up so late. I never seem get the remote until midnight!

1 comment:

Marla said...

That is a lot of shows!!