It took me so long to write the entry about the wedding I didn't have it in me to review and post pics. So now for the pictures. I only had my camera in the room. The other pictures my mom took but there are none from the ceremony. We left that up to the professionals and I'll post them when I get them.
These are of Justine and Graysin (my sister's daughter) in the room before we got dressed:

Pics of Jackie getting dressed:
Some pics of Justine and Carson (Jared's little brother who is Justine's age)

The Bridal Party table: Pastor Mark talking to my Dad:
Sweet Justine just before she crashed:
First dance. I took Graysin up towards the end of the song and made the entire room cry. What a sweet Aunt I am:
My Dad's side of the family:
Line dancing...I still got it! My crazy cousin in the pink having a good ole time! Father-Daughter dance:
My dad and Justine dancing:
Cutie pie:
Justine and Carson dancing (Jared's baby brother):
The cake:
The cake aftermath:
Justine having a blast with my cousin Payton:
Me and my step brother Eric. This could very well be the only pic we've ever had taken together.
And that's all folks!



4 comments:
You looked stunning, cindy! You go girl with the line dancing! Waylan looks pretty dapper, too. And justine...of course...AMAZING!
Line Dancing, that cracks me up!! The pic of your Justine and your Dad is oh so very sweet!!! Frame that one!
Great pictures. Cindy, you look totally hawt!!
Love your dress. Justine is a doll as usual. What's up with Jared's hat?!!
Post a Comment