Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Parent's Day Out

Today was the first day of Parent's Day Out at the church. Poor Justine may never be able to figure out which school she is headed to on a day to day basis. Today I remembered to take pictures only Justine wasn't much of a poser today. Just before we were leaving I was going to have her take some allergy medicine (because we STILL have snot!). She REFUSED!!! And threw a fit. Guess I'll pick up The Strong Willed Child again tonight. I was still determined to get my first day of school pic. So it came out something like this:

Here she is fit free with Mrs. Lettie and eyeballing what's happening at the table.
And now participating with playdough:

After school I still had things to do in the office so Justine hung out with me. I did some work then went up to my Puggles classroom (also her PDO classroom) to work on a bulletin board. She played with the play kitchen and food while I worked and we finally got home around 6:30pm. And this is the result of a very long weekend followed by a very long day!

I had to give her a bath so that she would wake up then she had dinner, watched a Dora episode, took medicine (nicely this time) but threw a fit during the snot sucking so she went to bed without watching another Dora episode as per her request. After getting in bed and screaming for a while she finally realized I hadn't changed my mind about letting her watch Dora so she asked for me to do her nose again. I think she thought that if she was good the second time around she would get to watch Dora. Not so much. I told her we will do her nose again in the morning. She finally went to sleep.

2 comments:

Marla said...

What a sad picture of Justine crying!

Jenn said...

Samantha was sitting by me when I clicked on your blog. She immediately said, "Oh no Mommy, Justine's crying!" I said, "Yes, she's crying, let me read to find out why." To which Samantha replied, "I know, she's crying 'cause she needs a baby!"

From the mouth of babes to God's ears....may God bring Justine her baby brother soon!