Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Bully Kid...or the Crush?

An update about the bully kid. I talked to the assistant teacher when I dropped Justine off on Friday. She was unaware that Carson bit Justine. She had 2 responses...first, Carson can be fiesty. And second, Justine has a crush on Carson and follows him around. So I guess "it takes 2 to tango" is in order here. Not that I think being chased around warrants biting but I suppose he may have been provoked by a cute little girl. At least now I can expect an extra eye on Carson.

On my way out (the class was on the playground) I took a little tour of the classroom. I did find Incident Reports on the wall so I would imagine if something serious happened and the teachers know about it I will be told. That's good to know. I took a look at the name tags on the tables to find out where Carson sat. He doesn't sit anywhere near Justine but he does sit in plain view of the video monitor. So now I can pick him out then see when he and Justine are playing together when I'm monitoring online. That's what I did Friday and sure enough...they hang out whenever possible.

So, "Justine and Carson sittin in a tree"...and we'll leave it at that...they are only 3!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

a crush at 3, she's starting early...lol!

Jenn said...

Michael and Samantha have already kissed!!! We're going to have to watch these two girls...they're trouble!!! lol!!!